apnscp 3.0 beta has been released. This is the final leg toward 3.0, which is scheduled for a November release. Likewise no major features will be introduced, instead focusing on shoring up any bugs introduced over the frenetic release schedule.
Changes have slowed down considerably, from 120+ in alpha to just 63 this release. Among those changes are several notable highlights,
- apnscp PHP upgrade from 7.1 -> 7.2 (migration notes)
- AWS Route 53 DNS provider
- Discourse web app support
- Improved ruby module
- Wordpress plugin/theme automatic update bypass list
- Rampart O(1) scaling
- Passenger helper, run Node/Ruby/Python in standalone mode
- Bootstrapper job support. Changes are sent over email to panel admin.
- Expanded config options